Blue Lock Chapter 169 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
Coach Ego explains more about the newly formed ‘Blue Lock Auction‘ system in Blue Lock Chapter 169. We see some bids for other players too going as high as 300 million yen. Read more about it in the spoilers section.
In the last chapter, we saw that Kunigami asked Isagi why he passed the ball to him and Isagi said that he would rather let Kunigami make a goal than assist Kaiser. It was all because he wanted to add a numerical result as Noel Noa focuses on numbers.
Kunigami was disappointed with Isagi and said that he has also fallen like others. Bachira asked the same thing and Isagi said that he does not want to play as Kaiser’s pawn. Then Ness confronted Isagi and said that this team belongs to Kaiser, Isagi replied that then he will make this team his.
Then Kaiser interfered and asked Ness to apologize to Isagi. Then Kaiser also apologized and said that he underestimated Isagi. Then Coach ego announced the system where teams from all over the world were bidding on blue lock players. We saw Isagi’s bid to be 17,000,000 yen in this new system called the ‘Blue Lock Auction‘.
Blue Lock Chapter 169 Release Date
Blue Lock Chapter 169 is set to be released on Wednesday, 6th April 2022, in the upcoming Weekly Shonen Magazine issue while the spoilers and raw scans are out, you can read them below.
|Blue Lock Chapter 169 Release Date||6th April 2022|
|Blue Lock Chapter 169 Raw Scans Release||3rd April 2022|
Blue Lock Chapter 169 Raw Scans
Blue Lock Chapter 169 Raw Scans has been released. You can check some of the scans from the upcoming chapter below.
Blue Lock Chapter 169 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Super Entertainment’
- Ego continues with his explanation and says that the player’s bid will be an offer to the player once the Neo-Egoist league ends.
- The team who is bidding on Isagi is B*stard Munchen’s rival team ‘Berserk Dortmund‘.
- Then we some offers from other players too.
- Kunigami has an offer of 24M yen from Japan’s Kawasaki Breakerz.
- Bachira has a 32M yen offer from Portugal’s FC Portimon.
- Ness and Kaiser have 50M and 300M yen offers from their old club.
- Then Ego says that the top 23 Blue lock players based on their salary will get selected for the U-20 world cup team.
- Ego says that the players are the products and their club is a store.
- Bachira asks if it is important to win a match because it is all about showing your won worth to clubs.
- Ego replies that as a striker your work is to goal so yes victory is important.
- The benched players react to this negatively.
- Then Ego says why everyone is interested in Japan’s football which is underdeveloped. Then he yells ‘It’s a real-time show’.
- On-screen we see Italy’s Ubers vs France’s PXG match.
- This match is being broadcasted on Blue Lock TV which now has 80 Million subscribers all over the world for 500 yen per month. Subscribe now :).
- Blue Lock is now the hottest place in the world of football.
- The second match ends with Rin’s goal, PXG winning with a score of 3-2.
Where To Read Blue Lock Chapter 169?
Blue Lock releases in Weekly Shonen Magazine only in Japanese and no official English weekly release is available. Though there are weekly fan translations in English, we recommend you support the author and the franchise by buying official English-translated volumes.
Kodansha US has recommended a few sites where you can read, buy or download the official manga volumes or chapters. The manga is also available on the Official Site of Kodansha US.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and details about Blue Lock Chapter 169 Spoilers and other popular anime and manga series we cover on regular basis.