Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date
Star is having trouble against Shigaraki as she can not use New Order on him anymore. Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 will show us how Star plans to hold Shigaraki back. Read till the end for full information.
In the last chapter, we saw that Star got to know that the person in front of her is Tomura Shigaraki and not All for one. The information was given by the jet pilot. Star was not going to fall back and instructed the pilots to get ready for the attack. Shigaraki was looking weird and was talking to himself and then he launched an attack on jets but jets were expecting it and dodged the attack.
Then we got to see Star’s power ‘New Order’ by using which she can impose a new rule over by touching something and calling its name. Shigaraki eyes were bleeding but it was not enough to stop him. Then we saw a monologue, where we saw that Star can only create two rules at a time and she always saves one for herself which gives her super strength.
She knows All Might from the past when he was an exchange student in America. Then in present, she imposes a new rule that if Shigaraki moves even 1 cm, he will die immediately but he is no more Shigaraki and more like a hybrid. Star was shocked as Shigaraki was not dead even after moving. The chapter ended with a huge explosion in the sky.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 will be released this Sunday 31st October 2021 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue. Check out One Piece Chapter 1030 and Black Clover Chapter 310, read their spoilers too if you read these mangas too.
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Release Date||31st October 2021|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Raw Scans Release||28th October 2021|
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Raw Scans has been released on various social sharing platforms. You can check some of them below in the mentioned tweets. The full English-translated chapter will be released on Sunday 31st October on Manga Plus and Viz Media website.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 331 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with Star being thrown away by the impact of the explosion.
- Star notices that Shigaraki’s hair grew suddenly.
- Shigaraki says that now he understands how New Order works.
- He adds that even though she is the strongest, there are limits to her superstrength.
- The limitation of the power when used on living beings is the name-calling part.
- This was the reason why Shigaraki wasn’t killed last time.
- One of the jet pilots asks what they are going to do, as neither New Order nor lasers are working.
- Star asks him to send a message to Commander Aghbar.
- The pilot asks if this is the best thing to do.
- Star says that Shigaraki is a threat to the entire world now.
- Then she creates a new order “The atmosphere will be solidified into a shape that is 100 times my size!”.
- We see a huge aura forming next to Star.
- Star attacks use ‘Fist Bump to the Earth’ and hit Shigaraki.
- Star knows that this is not enough to defeat him as Shigaraki can heal himself.
- She doesn’t know his real name either so no use in New order.
- Now Star orders pilots to shoot their lasers at her and creates a new order ‘The lasers will solidify into a single beam’.
- This huge laser technique is called ‘Unified Laser with Max Output: Keraunos’.
- The pilots think it’s over but Star says that it was just to hold him back.
- If this was enough Endeavour could have defeated him in the war.
- Then she receives a call from Commander Aghbar.
- Commander is angry at her for being reckless.
- He says ‘Even All Might couldn’t arrest this villain, it’s your time to overcome him, Kathy’.
- Star asks about the preparations and on the last page, we see several missiles heading towards the place where the fight between Star and Shigaraki is going on.
Where to read Mha Chapter 331?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.