Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Spoilers, Release Date, Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 will show us about the past of culling game player Higuruma Hiromi. How he was a lawyer trying to bring justice and how he failed to change the system. Read more in the spoilers section below.
In the last chapter, we saw Megumi explaining events – Gojo being sealed, Yaga’s death, etc. to Hakari and Kirara. Hakari and Kirara both were shocked upon knowing that Megumi is the new head of the Zenin clan. Two new characters were introduced in the last chapter.
The first one is Kashimo Hajime, who is looking for Sukuna. The other one is Higuruma Hiromi. They both have more than 100 points in the Culling Game right now. Their current location is – Kashimo Hajime is in Tokyo barrier no. 2, and Higuruma Hiromi in Tokyo barrier no. 1. We also got to know that Yuta went to Miyagi.
Megumi’s plan is to add two rules to the culling game The first one is that allows points to be transferred from one player to another and the second one is to allow people to leave the game. They will also be looking for Angel to free Gojo and will hunt Kashimo and Higuruma for their points.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 159 will be released along with Black Clover Chapter 306 and My Hero Academia Chapter 326 in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine on 19th September 2021.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Release Date||19th September 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Raw Scans||16th September 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Raw Scans has been released. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and can get the idea.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Judgement’
- The chapter is a flashback chapter focusing on Higuruma Hiromi.
- We got to know that he is a lawyer.
- 99.9% of trials in Japan end up with guilty verdicts but Hiromi still tries to investigate every case seriously.
- His co-workers think of him as a strange man.
- In a conversation with a co-worker, Hiromi tells that he is not trying to save the weak or anything like that. He is doing it for himself.
- He gets a not guilty verdict but he is sure that the prosecution will appeal.
- It turns out he was thinking right, there was no chance despite showing every possible evidence that a verdict can end as not guilty.
- After the verdict was given, Hiromi slams his desk to get everyone’s attention.
- He says that they will be starting it again from the start.
- After that, a black figure appears with a white face behind him.
- The chapter ends with him declaring that he is taking part in the culling game.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 159?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen 159 online you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 159 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other series.