Looks like Itadori is in trouble in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 as nothing is going in his favor in the ongoing trial and Judgeman got some strong sense of Justice and declares Yuji as guilty. Read till the end to know more.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 Release Date
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 will be released Sunday 14th November 2021.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 165 Release Date||14th November 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 165 Raw Scans||11th November 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen 165 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 Raw Scans has been released. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and can get an idea of the upcoming JJK chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165 Spoilers
- Chapter 165 Title – ‘Tokyo Colony #1 Part 5′
- Higuruma is 36 years old and was a top scorer in his course.
- He has an innate talent for cursed techniques.
- In just 12 days of Culling Game, he is on the level of a 1st Grade sorcerer.
- Higuruma understood the concept of barrier techniques and improved his cursed technique’s strength.
- He beat 20 players at their own game.
- Higuruma is impressed by Yuji’s strength and he also going to use his all strength.
- Higuruma feels like he is fighting an unbreakable doll.
- Yuji is looking for a weakness of Higuruma.
- Then Itadori appeals for a retrial. Judgeman only allows for 2 retrials.
- Judgeman gives a retrial to Itadori and says ‘Yuji Itadori, committed mass murder in Shibuya on 31/10/2018’.
- At first, Yuji was in shock but then accepts and says: “Yeah, I did it. This is neither a lie nor a denial.”
- The chapter ends with Judgeman saying “Guilty. Confiscation. Death Penalty.”
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 165?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 165 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.