Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
Hakari’s healing abilities are on another level but Hajime was able to make a breakthrough in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 but for how long he can stop Hakari? It will be an interesting watch. Read more about it in the spoilers section.
In the last chapter, we saw Hajime Kashimo’s backstory. Hajime was trying to understand Hakari’s cursed technique, in the meanwhile, Hakari hit the jackpot again that giving him 4:11 minutes of immortal powers again. All attacks against him were useless in those four minutes and eleven seconds.
Then we saw a flashback from 400 years ago. Kashimo was an old man who was throwing up blood after a fight when he was approached by Kenjaku and they discussed the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in history. Kenjaku told him about Ryu Ishigori from the Date clan from Matsu.
Hajime asked if knows any other sorcerer as Matsu was too far away. Then Kenjaku told him about Sukuna who was 600 years ago and then formed a contract with him. This contract will give Hajime the ability to fight Sukuna.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 is scheduled to be released Sunday 19th June 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 188 Release Date||19th June 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 188 Raw Scans||16th June 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 Raw Scans has been released. The fight continues where it ended in the last chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 Spoilers
- The first five pages of the chapter are a fist fight.
- Not even one word was said in those pages, no one deals with a fatal attack.
- Hajime then attacks Hakari with the gate of a container.
- This peels off Hakari’s face skin but it does not affect him much as he heals almost instantly.
- Hajime thinks to himself that this same thing [fight] is going to repeat.
- He hits Hakari with electricity and concentrates this attack on his head.
- He thought that if Hakari’s head blows off it will not regenerate.
- This attack fails against Hakari’s tremendous healing powers in his immortal mode.
- The fist fight starts again but this time Hajime counts the time left in Hakari’s immortal mode.
- Hajime deals some damage due to high-speed attacks but releases accumulated electricity from his staff at the exact moment Hakari’s immortal mode goes off.
- This powerful attack ruptures Hakari’s ribs.
- Hajime says it’s over but Hakari activates his domain expansion [Restless Gambler].
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 188?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 188 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.