Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
The long going fight between Hakari and Kashimo has ended and Hakari is the winner but in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 takes another turn as Maki Zenin is back and now fighting curses in a colony at the moment. Hakari and Hajime also formed a contract. Read more about it below.
In the last chapter, we saw the long-going fight between Hakari and Hajime, and Hakari pulled his domain expansion ‘Restless Gambler’ this time. Then he hit the jackpot in his Jitan stage which allowed him for faster spins. Hajime looked really tired but Hakari was also not giving up. Hakari then regenerates his body and the ‘4:11’ continued.
Then Hajime attacked Hakari with the help of a cursed spirit but Hakari kicked the spirit multiple times while smiling and that made Hajime angry. Then Hajime pulled another trick using Chlorine Gas and Hakari fainted and started drowning in water. Hajime was seen smiling and then a panel of Kenjaku and Uraume.
Hakari’s song stopped and Hajime thought that he won but Hakari’s cursed technique is automatic and Hakari woke up again. In the last panel, Hakari had a worried expression while a huge explosion can be seen in the water.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 is scheduled to be released Sunday 10th July 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 190 Release Date||10th July 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 190 Raw Scans||7th July 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Raw Scans are out and the long fight between Kashimo and Hakari ended in this chapter with Hakari winning it with a knockout punch.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 Spoilers
- Kashimo releases his cursed energy and the electricity turns into heat causing a heat explosion.
- Kashimo attacks Hakari on his arm but Hakari already knew and he circulates his cursed energy and only loses his left arm.
- Then Hakari knockouts Hajime with one punch as he has no cursed energy left.
- Kashimo didn’t used his Cursed Technique during this entire fight because he can only use it once and he wants to use it against Sukuna.
- Hakari makes a deal with him that he will let Kashimo fight Sukuna if he becomes their ally.
- Then he talks to charles and meets with Nishimiya.
- Nishimiya wants four rules to be added.
- They are – allow players to give points to each other, players can be replaced by 100 points, remove the restriction on electronic communication and allow players to leave and re enter the arena.
- Nishimiya tell Hakari that Maki can leave and re-enter the barriers.
- They are going to take Ui Ui’s help for third rule.
- Hakari says that they need communication first as their are tough opponents here in the colony.
- Hakari asks about Maki and why she is able to re-enter the barriers and recieves an answer that she turned into a monster.
- Scene changes to Sakurajima Colony.
- Maki and Noritoshi are fighting some opponents.
- A large bug like creature enters the colony.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 190?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 190 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.