Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
The fight continues between Maki & Kamo duo and Naoya in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193. Naoya uses his cursed technique in this chapter and it looks like he is getting out of control. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw a flashback where Gakuganji informed Kamo that an enemy must be eliminated using Jujutsu otherwise it will turn into a cursed spirit after death. Maki thought that Naoya turned into a cursed spirit because she killed him without any cursed weapon.
Then Naoya told Maki that it was her mother who killed him. Naoya then attacks Maki and grabbed her by her neck. Naoya then evolved and turned into a caterpillar. This caterpillar form exploded after a combined attack from Kamo and Maki. Then it started to wrap itself so that it can evolve again.
It then turned into a huge sphere, Kamo attacked it using his piercing blood technique but it was too late and Naoya already evolved. Kamo was thinking about the speed after this evolution and in the next panel we saw Kamo getting punched by Naoya at a very high speed.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 is scheduled to be released Sunday 7th August 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page if you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 193 Release Date||7th August 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 193 Raw Scans||3rd August 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Raw Scans are out and the fight is getting more intense as Naoya is revealing his powers one after another and his attacking speed is increasing rapidlly.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 Spoilers
- Kamo manages to escape from Naoya’s grip as he used his blood between them before the strike.
- Kamo says if he stops even for a second he will die.
- Then he uses the Flowing Red Scale to increase his speed.
- Naoya goes after Kamo again but this time Maki stops her using her sword.
- Kamo also uses Crimson Binding to restrain Naoya.
- Maki goes for another attack while Naoya is tied up but he escapes.
- Maki then tells Kamo that this curse is Naoya.
- Kamo is surprised that even after turning into a curse his attitude has not changed.
- She then tells Kamo that Naoya can use his cursed technique.
- After this Kamo remembers the fastest Zenin, Noabito.
- Naoya uses his cursed techniques and causes explosions in the air.
- He first freezes the air and then hit the frames with his limbs for these explosions.
- Naoya then collects his cursed energy in his body and closes his limbs.
- Then spins at a super fast speed to increase his speed.
- And then releases his cursed energy and with the help of airspeed, he reaches Mach 3 [3700 Km/H] speed level.
- Then he hits Maki and she falls to the ground.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 193?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 193 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.