[Maki vs Sumo Guy] Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date
The Sumo Fighter Miyo challenges Maki in a sumo wrestling match in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196. Maki is still thinking about the missing piece but it seems like the Sumo fight was the right choice to look for an answer. More details are mentioned below.
In the last chapter, we saw that the Katana guy is from Sakurajima and the Sumo guy is from Miyazaki. Maki then joined the fight again even though she has not rested for five minutes (three minutes only). She saved Kamo by cutting Naoya’s arm off that was about to hit Kamo. The Katana guy screamed at Maki for her sword when he saw it for the first time.
Maki gave Mai’s sword to him and then suddenly just as he yielded the sword, everyone felt immense pressure on them. It was the killing intent of Katana guy who was a known swordsman. He then slashed Naoya easily and said something to Maki which put Maki into thinking. It felt like she was lacking something when she saw the Katana guy using Mai’s sword differently than her.
She asked herself what’s the difference between her and Shibuya Toji. The last panel showed the Sumo guy drawing a sumo circle and saying ‘Simple Domain’. The name of the Katana Guy is Daidou Hagane while the Sumo guy’s name is Miyo Rokujyuushi.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 196 is scheduled to be released officially this Sunday 4th September 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Release Date||4th September 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Raw Scans Release||1st September 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen 196 Raw Scans are out and this chapter contains the sumo fight between Miyo who just entered the arena and Maki. The raw scans are below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Sakurajima Colony, Part 6
- The chapter starts with the narrator saying that the man just entered the arena and his only objective is sumo.
- Miyo’s simple domain is straightforward.
- It is a domain dedicated to a sumo fight.
- All elements get erased inside the Sumo ring including the cursed energy too.
- Miyo asks Maki to have a round of Sumo with him.
- The domain does not get completed until both sides agree to the match.
- Maki then agrees to the match.
- Kamo is not happy with Maki’s choice while Maki is still thinking about the piece she is missing.
- The match starts and Miyo slams Maki down.
- Then Miyo tells Maki she is not focused and then asks for a reason why she can’t focus.
- Maki who does not think of anyone as his teacher, tells Miyo all his worries.
- Miyo says that let’s have a match again because he can only teach through Sumo.
- Then Miyo tells Maki that she is thinking too much about partners, curses, in short humans.
- Being able to smell the sunlight, hear the sound, and feel the body of the opponent as if it were your own.
- Miyo lectures her and calls this freedom.
- Maki then breaks off that simple domain with a broad smile.
- Maki says that she is in top condition.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 196?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 196 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.