Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
Looks like Kenjaku is doing all this planning and work ‘Just for fun’ as he said himself in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202. There must be something behind it and will get revealed later. Read more about it in the spoilers section.
In the previous chapter, we saw that the US President was angry at Army Commander Cyrus for proposing the idea of abducting humans for research. To that Cyrus gave the argument that they can not fall behind other countries in terms of this power. Then President asked Lieutenant Gary about how many soldiers might be needed for this mission and he asked Geto about Gojo.
Gary said that one troop of soldiers will be enough for the mission. Gary then mocks Japanese people and Urahime gets angry. Geto asked them to deploy 800 Soldiers. Then they put Kenjaku through a test of fighting some elite soldiers of the US Army. Kenjaku was bored but it was time to show off in front of the Americans and then he summoned a huge cursed spirit that looked like an elephant.
President was thinking that Gary took it far with the elite soldiers but in the next panel, we see the soldiers flying in the air. Kenjaku has delivered the message he wanted to deliver. On the other side, Yuji and others are also heading out.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 202 is scheduled to get released officially this Sunday 30th October 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Release Date||30th October 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Raw Scans||27th October 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Raw Scans has been released. This chapter mostly contains conversations, Kenjaku has broken inside the barrier and is looking for Tengen. Read more about it below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Spoilers
- Tsukumo and Tengen are discussing Amanai Riko and the existence of other Star Plasma vessels 12 years back.
- Tsukumo asks Tengen to not include her.
- Amanai Riko was the one that Gojo and Geto failed to protect in the past.
- Tengen says she was on top of all of them and had superb qualities.
- Tengen and Tsukumo discuss more Star Vessels.
- They talk about what-ifs of pasts and Tsukumo hates it.
- 16th November, 00:00 right above the Star Corridor.
- Kenjaku crashes into the barrier and says that he has something to discuss.
- Choso is there and Kenjaku says that he is not interested him in anymore.
- Choso says that he feels like killing him.
- Kenjaku asks about Tengen’s whereabouts.
- Choso says that speaking thumb doesn’t want to meet you. Looks like you are popular.
- Kenjaku says that Choso’s role has ended in culling games and he should stop being this persistent.
- Kenjaku then shows Tsukumo’s assimilation with Tengen in Shibuya on a cinema screen.
- Kenjaku then says to Choso that he had high expectations of him as he is a mix of curses and humans.
- But he is nothing more than a disappointment.
- Tengen is the solution to his problem.
- Choso asks what Kenjaku is getting out of this.
- Kenjaku says it might be interesting but he does not know until it turns into reality.
- Kenjaku: “If we combined the cursed energy of 100mil people is just some kind of laughable clown face, wouldn’t that be just hilarious?” [Joker??]
- Kenjaku’s face shines with amusement and Choso attacks him with his blood.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 202 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.