My Hero Academia 360 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date
Bakugou was seriously injured in the last chapter and could not hold the battlefield longer in My Hero Academia 360 as Shigaraki targeted him and planned to use him against Deku. The other heroes were trying their best to save him from Shigaraki. Read till the end for the complete information.
In the previous chapter, we saw that students from Bussiness and Support were giving their best to assist the other heroes. Some are filming and one student asked if it was the right time for it and got the reply that it was used against heroes in the last war to manipulate the civilians. It’s just a precaution.
Then we saw that Bakugou’s attack was too powerful and the impact reached outside the barrier. Bakugou was injured because his mask was broken and his right eye was injured, and his arm was broken too. This happened because he tried to concentrate the attack to minimize the damage to the surroundings.
Shigaraki then said that finding his body will do no good and started moving toward Bakugou saying he will use him against Deku. Shigaraki’s right side was completely burnt. Aizawa was getting restless and was asking about Deku’s location. After that, we saw the big three reunion as Mirio joined Nejire and Tamaki while they were fighting inside a classroom.
My Hero Academia 360 Release Date
My Hero Academia 360 is set to be released on 24th July 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with some other manga titles. Check our homepage if you read other mangas too.
|My Hero Academia 360 Release Date||24th July 2022|
|My Hero Academia 360 Raw Scans||20th July 2022|
My Hero Academia Chapter 360 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia 360 Raw Scans has been released. Bakugou has been defeated and Shigaraki immediately planned on Bakugou to use him as a tool against Deku.
My Hero Academia Chapter 360 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Even Though…’
- The chapter starts with Tomura attacking Bakugou on his head.
- He says that Midoriya will be arriving soon and he plans to use Bakugou as a hideous corpse.
- He continues ‘When Bakugou got injured in the last war, Deku was pretty enraged so just think what will happen if Bakugou gets killed?’
- Bakugou tries to use his Panzer but Tomura kicks him and then holds him by his neck.
- Then he says ‘No matter how much time passes, Bakugou will always be a small piece when compared to One for All.’
- Then Nejire arrives with a new attack ‘Gring Pike’ but misses.
- Shigaraki then feels stabbed in his back and we see Suneater.
- Suneater now has two scorpion tails and he is using them with octopus properties.
- Shigaraki notices that those tails had poison and form a mouth to remove the poison.
- More fingers begin to grow on a large scale and Shigaraki says that he will always adapt to the situation.
- Mirio appears and saves Bakugou from finger jail.
- Shigaraki remembers him from the last war and he introduces himself as Lemillion.
- Mirio asks Shigaraki why he wants to destroy everything?
- Shigaraki replies that the current situation of society is too flawed.
- Nejire shoots a small wave that gets absorbed in Mirio’s right arm.
- Mirio says that this explains why Shigaraki never had any friends.
- Mirio then attacks Shigaraki with that wave punch knowing that they can’t do anything until Deku arrives.
- On the other side, Jeanist is checking Bakugou’s situation but Bakugou doesn’t respond.
- Jeanist thinks that this must be because he got easily defeated by Shigaraki but there was no comparison between them.
- Then he hears Bakugou whispering ‘finger… right… feint…’ as he is watching the battlefield and analyzing the situation as he was still there.
- Even when he is defeated his spirit remains firm and strong.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Mha 360?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My Hero Academia 360 now and if we receive any more information on Mha Chapter 360 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Bnha Chapter 360 spoilers.