[Deku Arrives!] My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
The last hope of heroes that can stand against Shigaraki has arrived at UA in My Hero Academia Chapter 366. The final showdown between Deku and Shigaraki has started and who will win this will decide the fate of the whole world. Read till the end for complete info.
In the last chapter, we saw the narrator explaining Edgeshot’s quirk. He can convert into threads as thin as a spider’s web and he was sanitizing Bakugo’s body from the inside. Jeanist sews some parts but inside is not his expertise. So Mirko and Jeanist are on the defense to stop Shigaraki from landing any attack.
Shigaraki raged about this condition and calls Bakugo a broken toy and then goes to attack but got stopped by Mirko. Mirko has put their life on the line and an attack rips her right arm off. Shigaraki dealt some serious damage after this attack but was not able to understand what was going on and then suddenly it kicked him in mind that it was fear as he was feeling strange while fighting against Bakugo.
Mirko then lands another attack on him while he is still lost in his thoughts. Shigaraki looked at everyone’s face and his family’s memories flooded his mind in the next panel, we see the members of his family beginning to rise from the sea of hands like puppets.
My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Release Date
My Hero Academia 366 will be released this Sunday 18th September 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with some other manga titles. You can go through our website if you read other WSJ mangas’ too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 366 New Release Date||18th September 2022|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Raw Scans Release||15th September 2022|
My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Raw Scans are out. Deku has finally arrived as the last move heroes can pull but how effective it will be we will see in the future. Check out the raw scans below.
My Hero Academia Chapter 366 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Peaches’
- The chapter starts with a narration for Shigaraki’s body that it will need an ideal form.
- So it was stress caused by heroes that made his family members turn into fists.
- He then hits Mirko with SMASH and sends her flying.
- Mirio shouts her name but an attack comes his way too.
- He dodges and tries to attack back and cause damage to Shigaraki.
- Shigaraki then leaves Mirio alone saying he knows that he is not a threat.
- This frustrates Lemillion more.
- Shigaraki then goes towards Jeanist and tells him not to fix the broken piece.
- Jeanist tries to trap him in a cage of wires, Mirio uses this chance to attack.
- Shigaraki destroys them as if they were nothing.
- Tamaki, Nejire, and Mirko all are on the ground and looks like they have lost.
- Suddenly Mandalay begins to transmit a mysterious message.
- She asks them to open the barrier and hold Shigaraki for two seconds.
- But heroes know that those two seconds are very difficult to buy.
- Mirio thinks of alternatives but nothing is going to work.
- Then he remembers Nighteye’s words “A world without smiles, humor has no bright future”.
- This makes him clear on his last move.
- “The Peach is Ripe”, he shouts as he shows his a*s coming out of the ground.
- Shigaraki looks confused and has a little laugh.
- Then Deku arrives from the sky with the jets from Star and Stripe’s friends.
- The chapter ends with Deku hitting a SMASH on Shigaraki.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 366?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia 366 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 366 spoilers.
Read ‘Zombie World’ at Bilibili Comics here.