The mutant hero ‘Spinner’ is still lost in his own world while we see Shoji’s backstory in My Hero Academia Chapter 371. Spinner and Shoji faced the same things in the past but who will win this fight? We will see soon. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw some scenes from Spinner’s childhood where he was treated as an outcast and people were throwing stones at him. Those people said that mutants are a disgrace to society. Now in present, Spinner and his followers were attacking the hospital, the numbers are in the thousands. Heroes and police are easily outnumbered.
Mic tries to attack the mutants but one mutant absorbed the attack using his body. Then a shark mutant tried to attack Mic but Koda saved him. Mutants were furious and said that humans will never understand how they feel. They have Spinner flags and t-shirts. A mutant leader was giving a speech from the top of a building and said that it might seem that things have improved for mutants but it’s all pretend.
He continued that heroes are not their saviors and Spinner is the one they trust. Spinner looks like he was sedated and does not understand anything that was going on and went for an attack on two policemen. Shoji appeared and attacked Spinner and the chapter ended with Shoji’s face revealed.
My Hero Academia 371 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chapter 371 will get released after a week’s break this Sunday30th October 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue number 47 along with other Shonen Jump titles. You can visit our website’s homepage if you read other WSJ mangas too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 371 Release Date||30th October 2022|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 371 Raw Scans Release||27th October 2022|
My Hero Academia Chapter 371 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 371 Raw Scans have been released. The chapter shows Shoji’s background and his story and the ongoing events in front of the hospital.
My Hero Academia Chapter 371 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Together with Shoji-kun’
- Spinner is still confused and asks Shoji about what he asked about the hospital.
- The situation is very confusing but mutants are still cheering for Spinner.
- PLF generals are encouraging them to keep fighting.
- Shoji tells Spinner that this attack will throw them 30 years behind.
- Spinner gets angry and we see a flashback of All for one.
- He is giving Spinner some quirks like Rigidity and Scale Armor.
- In these memories he remembers Shigaraki and that he also used to play League of Legends.
- Then Spinner regains consciousness from his memories and attacks Shoji.
- There are multiple scales coming out of his body.
- This attack sends Shoji flying, and Koda shouts his name.
- Koda then remembers the time when Shoji showed his face to the class and his story.
- He is from a small village and his parents do not have arms like him.
- So he was the only one with the ‘Tainted Blood’.
- The conditions for mutants are still not good in small places.
- Mineta apologizes for calling him an octopus, Shoji says it’s okay.
- Shoji says that he wears a mask and hides his scar so people do not think that he is vengeful.
- Tokoyami praises him for putting up with all of this.
- Shoji says that he can not forget bad things that have happened but he focuses on the good.
- We then see Shoji saving a little girl from drowning using his arm.
- His classmates hug Shoji.
- Shoji smiles and says that he plans to pass this good memory to the next generation.
- Now in present, Shoji says that he too has suffered violence and that the attacks on them will never be justified.
- He then says that there has to be another way.
- Spinner screams and says that he does not care.
- PLF general tries to interrupt but Koda sends several birds in his direction.
- Then we see that more spikes are coming out of Spinner’s head.
- Shoji also prepares for attack and rows several eyes on his arms and twists them.
- Spinner calls him gross and Shoji says ‘Yes! That’s me.’.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia 371?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 371 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 371 spoilers.