My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date
Looks like villains at an advantage in My Hero Academia Chapter 376 as the recent major events all happened are in the favor of villains even if it is Kurogiri or it is Toga’s Twice army. Read more about it below in the spoilers section.
In the last chapter, we saw that UA students were fighting Toga on Okuto Island. They deduced that Toga uses some kind of misdirection for his technique and to not let her use her ability a number of Heroes will be fighting her. Toga realized that she was in a bad condition and thought of using Twice’s blood.
She thought that this might be not enough as there is not enough amount of that. She then analyzed the situation but it was no help at all. She then decided to rely on Spinner and acted like she was going to drink that blood. Tsuyu was keeping an eye on her and destroyed the bottle with her tongue.
This was not blood but was a drug created by All for one to attract High End. High End then goes to attack Tsuyu. Ochako then went to see what happened and found two Tsuyus and one of them was making Twice clones. Kurogiri appeared and told Toga that he was given a mission to save Shigaraki.
Then he asked what Toga wanted to do, she replied that she wanted to eliminate all heroes and she wants Hawks to be the first one. On Gunga Mountain, Hawks understood that this was Toga’s doing. Dabi then burned the forest and Toga started Sad Man’s Parade making thousands of clones. Tsuyu somehow managed to teleport Ochako to Gunga and the fight will continue from there.
My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Release Date
My Hero Academia 376 will be released this Sunday 25th December 2022. The chapter will be in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue along with other Weekly Shonen Jump titles. You can visit our homepage if you read other WSJ mangas too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Release Date||25th December 2022|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Raw Scans Release||22nd December 2022|
My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Raw Scans are out and the major raw scans are mentioned below.
My Hero Academia Chapter 376 Spoilers
- The chapter begins with Ochako and Tsuyu arriving at Gunga.
- Toga transformed into Twice and says that they are too stubborn.
- The Twice clones are increasing and fighting the heroes.
- Kamui saves Komori and Shishido tells them to move the captured villains away.
- Tsuyu notices Dabi is there and wonders if Shoto and Shoji are okay.
- army of Twice has the potential to take over Japan.
- Now we see Dabi vs Endeavor and he notices that the X is on Toya’s chest.
- Endeavor then asks about Shoto, Dabi says that he wanted to bring him here as a present.
- But now his goal will never be fully accomplished.
- This is why he at least wants to destroy something that is dear to Endeavor.
- In an internal monologue from All for One, he says that everything is going according to his plan.
- The only better thing that could have happened was if Kurogiri went to Gunga instead of the U.A.
- It is because it will be a lot easier to move with his quirks.
- All for one then says time to see Tomura and flies off.
- Hawks then says this means he lost to the No.1 hero.
- All for one says this is nonsense.
- Hawks then says that AFO is in a hurry which might mean he does not trust Tomura.
- All for One says that Hawks is very perceptive.
- Hawks yells at Endeavor that the plan is over and that his priority now is to stop Toya.
- Endeavor then advances toward Toya and says he will fulfill his mission this time.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia 376?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 376 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 376 spoilers.